Free webinar on December 10: Climate Resilience and Inclusivity in City Planning
- Category: News
- Published: Monday, 07 December 2020 07:44
- Written by Maria Serenade
Join CRIC, in collaboration with the Indonesia Ministry of Environment and Forestry and Ministry of Home Affairs, on December 10, for a free webinar on the topic "Integrating Inclusive Climate Resilience Issues in City Development and Planning," from 9 to 11:30 AM (UTC+7).
This is the second event of the CRIC webinar series seeking to provide a knowledge-sharing platform to discuss opportunities and challenges in creating a climate resilient and inclusive city. In this second webinar, CRIC will invite speakers from Indonesian ministries and urban planners who will provide policy guidance and insights to Indonesian cities that are formulating their Medium Term Regional Development Plans (RPJMD). CRIC aims to help these cities integrate climate resilience and inclusivity into their RPJMD.
- Dr. Ruandha Agung Sugardiman - Indonesia Ministry of Environment and Forestry
- Dr. Hari Nur Cahya Murni - Indonesia Ministry of Home Affairs
- Dr. Bernadia Irawati Tjandradewi - Secretary General of UCLG ASPAC
The panelists at this session will be:
- Ir. Edison Siagian, ME - Indonesia Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ir. Hadi Sucahyono, MPP, Ph.D - Indonesia Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing
- Dr. Wicaksono Sarosa - Ruang Waktu Knowledge Hub for Sustainable [Urban] Development
- Dr. Andy Simarmata - Indonesian Association of Urban and Regional Planners
- Ms. Novita Sari - European Union Delegation to Indonesia & Brunei Darussalam
The session will be facilitated by Dr. Wahyu Mulyana or Urban and Regional Development Institute
The event will be delivered in Indonesian.
Register here to join us on Thursday.